Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's time!


It's time!
Tomorrow this little one will be entering the world.  I can't believe the day is finally here.  It has been such a journey to experience with you all and I am excited to be able to join the ranks of motherhood.  I will be taking time to enjoy this sweet little face in the next few weeks, but will be back in action at the end of June.  Please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you all for your kind words and support and certainly be on the look out for photos:)  

2 comments:

Chrissa D May 10, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Hooray! Best of luck tomorrow, can't wait to see pictures!!!

Jesie May 10, 2011 at 12:39 PM  

Im so happy for you and your new family!! your career has bloomed, and now time for your family to bloom! Good luck! Rest when you can, and take pictures! LOTS!!(they grow faster than we think)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP