Monday, August 30, 2010

Meredith and Steve

Field kiss

That Look


Golden

Forever


Embrace

Love

Finally

The ring

Under the tree


Red Shoes



Hiding


Happiness


Smile


Outlook

Meredith, like Lindsey, was another sorority sister of mine from college. She contacted me when she got engaged to photograph her wedding and I was thrilled! I love getting to know my clients, but it is something special when you get to photograph people who you have known over the years. We headed out to a beautiful area in Mt. Airy, MD just walking distance from their house. Meredith looked so beautiful and I adored her red shoes. I am so excited for you Meredith and Steve and I can't wait to document your big day!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP