Friday, June 25, 2010

Lindsey and Rob's HunnyBee Session







This session may seem strange knowing my specialty is children's photography. However, I every now and then let myself drift into the wedding world. This time, it was with a special person I wouldn't want to miss out on. Lindsey and I met during her freshman year of college. Not only did we grow into great friends, but she became my "little sister" during our sorority days. Of course I squealed, screamed and jumped for joy when they asked me to do their engagement session! So a few weeks ago, I headed out to meet them in downtown Frederick where we walked around the canal and historic buildings. Then we headed out to where Rob proposed. It was gorgeous! The day was so fun!!! Congrats Lindsey and Rob and thank you for letting me share such a great time with you both!!

1 comments:

THE WELLNESS WELL July 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

I am LOVING your work. It makes me smile. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP