Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Wrap-Up








Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays.  Why is it my favorite?  Because along with the Fourth of July...yes there is something in common here... it has no great expectations.  It is just a holiday you get to enjoy for the candy and fun. Halloween this year was especially fun.  Not only did I thoroughly enjoy my daughter, but I also was able to participate in this super fun shoot with Libby Lane Press.  Nicolle designed this awesome crow inspired shoot which was featured on the amazing Amy Atlas' blog, as part of her Halloweekend Countdown.  Check out the feature here!  

1 comments:

Nicolle-Libby Lane Press November 1, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

and I happened to have a pretty amazing photographer.. talk about lucky Libby Lane Press!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP