Monday, July 11, 2011

Jenna and Chris at McDaniel










Jenna and Chris met at McDaniel College in Westminster, MD.  It only seemed fitting for them that they return to their alma mater and go back to the very spots they met.  This session was a fun one for me because not only were Jenna and Chris super fun, but Jenna is a dear friend.  She and I sang in gospel choir while we were at McDaniel and she made my wedding day special with her amazing voice.  I am so excited that I will have the privilege of capturing her special day for her.  
Can't wait to celebrate with you Jenna & Chris! 

1 comments:

EEK July 12, 2011 at 5:09 PM  

Wonderful captured moments, Brittany! Not to mention your amazing subjects. :) <3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP