Monday, March 28, 2011

It's going to be amazing.


This past weekend, I was lucky to have two amazing maternity sessions with two gorgeous queenbees. Both are due within weeks of me (one within days). Beyond the conversation about pregnancy and preparation, there was this unspoken understanding. It was an understanding of "I know what you are going through. I know how excited you are. I know how nervous you are. It's going to be amazing." It is a different experience for me photographing expectant moms now that I have been where they are. I understand the preparation and the anticipation, but it even more special that I will get to experience their first pregnancies and meet their babies at the same time I get to meet my own.
I can't believe we get to meet these little tiny beings we have been carrying for nine months in just a few weeks...it's going to be amazing.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP