Friday, December 31, 2010

Sneak peek: Max and Looking Ahead

Today, I finished the year photographing this sweet little newborn, Max. At 12 days old, his sweet little face was such a great reminder of how precious life is. It was a great way to end a whirlwind of a year. I am so thankful for each of the families I have met this year. I never imagined that so many people would invite me into their lives to capture some of their happiest moments. They say the way you head into the new year is how you will end the next. With a baby on the way, if that means spending the day with a little one and photographing lots, I am certainly looking forward to 2011. Thank you all for such a wonderful year!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP