Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Theresa








As I write this, Theresa is currently celebrating the birth of her babies...yes...babiessss. Theresa is 8 months pregnant with twins in these pictures! I was lucky enough to meet Theresa and her husband Ben, the day before they moved to Louisville, KY. A previous client of mine had bought a QueenBee session as a baby shower gift (such a great idea!) and we were able to set-up a session on their last day in DC. Theresa and Ben were so fun to photograph at the "W" Hotel. When I left, I definitely felt sad that I didn't know them sooner. They are going to be such fun parents!! I can't wait to hear if these little ones are boys or girls. Best wish to you and your new additions Theresa and Ben!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP