Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ashley and Family









When Ashley and I were first discussing her QueenBee session it was back during the snow (hard to think of on these 90 degree days). Her exact words to me were, well let's wait so I can get a little bigger. Maternity photos are typically best around 6-8 months so this seemed all in line. I didn't realize just how much baby her tiny frame would come to hold when we finally met in May. At month nine, Ashley was glowing anticipating the arrival of little Jackson. With her husband and daughter, Colbie this session was both fun and sweet. I love the vibrant colors mixed with the playful atmosphere that little Colbie created. Congratulations Ashley and family. I can't wait to meet little Jackson!

1 comments:

Unknown May 31, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Love this session! I love the colors and brightness of it

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP